Our Model BBF (Bulk Bag Filler) is designed to fill any size bulk bag with high accuracy. With a proven low maintenance design, our bulk bag fillers offer years of trouble-free maintenance.
The standard features on our bulk bag fillers are:
- Inflatable fill head that offers a dust free seal when loading.
- Operator slides the spout of the bulk bag over the fill head and turns the selector switch to “Inflate”. The fill head inflates providing a dust free seal for filling. Once the bag is full the operator then turns the selector switch to “Deflate” and removes the bag.
- Dust port with dust cartridge
- Retractable pneumatic bag strap support pins
- Bag loading surface with pallet retaining flange on three sides
- Manually adjustable bag supports for varying bag heights 42”-60” high bags standard. (Consult factory for additional bag heights)
- No electricity is required for our standard filler
- Great for low ceiling heights
In addition to our standard components, BPS also offers custom equipment to suit all your filling needs. See the optional features link for more information.
- Vibratory Deck
- Flat Deck (Air/Electric)
- Grid Deck (Air/Electric) (for use with roller conveyor)
- Roller Conveyor (Gravity/Electric)
- Screw Jack (to allow for different bag heights)
- Air Cylinder, Electric or Manual
- Metering Device for loading
- Slide gate, rotary valve, screw feeder or vibratory feeder
- Bag Support Arm Extensions
- Bag support arm extend out to allow for easier access to the back bag loop supports (Manual/Air)
- Bag Inflation prior to filling
- Drum Adapter
- Attaches to fill head and allows for single drum loading
- Load Cells for accurate weighing
- System Controls
- Manual or Automated control system
- Material of Construction
- Mild Steel, 304 Stainless Steel or 316 Stainless Steel