At Best Process Solutions, Inc. (BPS), we understand the unique concerns of ingredient and product handling in the food processing industry. Quality is your top priority – and that means minimizing common risks, such as contaminants, dust and inconsistencies. From one unit to complete systems, our bulk material handling solutions will enhance your efficiency and accuracy. BPS builds superior bulk processing equipment to handle various materials, from powders to pellets. We will help you safety process dry goods like bakery items (granulated sugar, brown sugar, confectionery sugar, baking soda, baking powder, flour), dairy (sweet whey powders, nonfat dry milk instant, pro cream powder, buttermilk powder), grain (barley, rye, lentils, cereal, rice), snack products, preserved fruits and vegetables, coffee, tea and more.
Industry ChallengesOur extensive line of equipment assists food processing facilities with loading, unloading and screening dry powders, flakes and granules in bulk. BPS also designs complete bulk processing systems and is a UL listed control shop. Common sensitivities in the food market:
- Unloading bulk and 50lb. bags
- Loading bulk bags
- Accurately batching multiple ingredients
- Deinsifying material
- Feeding/moving material
- Sizing material
- System controls
EquipmentOur application experts develop processing solutions customized to your needs and operation scale. Here are some examples of the equipment we offer:
- Bulk Bag Unloaders: Reliable units for unloading large capacity bulk bags.
- 50lb Bag Dump Station: 50 lb. bag dump station helps with extra-large bulk bag unloading.
- Bulk Bag Loader: They have an inflatable head that offers a dust-free seal when loading.
- Vibratory Screener: We offer several screen options to meet your process requirements.
- Screw feeders: Used for continuous or batching operations, they work well for everything from pellets and powders to fibers or lumped materials.
- Controls: Our software engineers have designed and programmed control and monitoring systems specified by Fortune 500 companies and the U.S Department of Energy.
- Vibratory Table: Our line-up includes jogger tables, flat decks, grid decks and more to settle product contents.
- Pallet Destackers: They protect employees by safely handling destacking.