Chemical Processing Equipment Solutions
The chemical market faces tough challenges in production applications. Enabling you to run a clean, safe and consistent operation is our priority.
From agricultural chemicals and industrial organic chemicals to soaps and cleaners, BPS engineers a custom solution to meet the needs of our customers’ operations.
Our bulk processing equipment helps overcome these industry challenges with efficiency and accuracy:
- Feeding/Moving Materials
- Densifying product to fit more into your bags or containers
- Automatically feeding pallets in a process
- Batching inefficiencies
- Sizing Materials
- Accurately batching multiple ingredients
- Loading bulk bags
- Unloading bulk bags and 50lb. bags
- System Controls
BPS works with you to develop the customized equipment and total systems you need for your chemical applications.
Whether you need help unloading or bulk bags, sizing or feeding materials, or automatically and accurately batching your materials, we will manufacture a solution to your specifications.
Here are some examples of the equipment we offer:
- Bulk Bag Unloaders: The bag lifting frame can be used by both an overhead hoist and a fork truck for east operator loading.
- 50lb Bag Dump Station: Some suppliers in the chemical market have heavy bulk needs of 50 pounds. Our 50 lb. bag dump station alleviates this stress.
- Bulk Bag Loader: Well designed, our bulk bag loaders offer years of trouble-free maintenance.
- Vibratory Screener: They are highly effective for applications requiring material separation.
- Screw feeders: Used for continuous or batching operations, they work well for everything from pellets and powders to fibers or lumped materials.
- Controls: As a UL/CUL Certified manufacturer, our Electrical Engineering & Panel-Building department builds the control systems that meet or exceed all industry standards.
- Vibratory Table: Settle product contents in drums, bulk bags, portable bins, bulk boxes, gaylords, lever packs and molds.
- Pallet Destackers: They work well to keep employees safe while pallets are automatically destacked.
BPS is your operation partner, striving to improve your efficiency with every solution we provide. Contact us today to get started.